Introduction to Basic Event Catering: Food from Around the World
Join this course to learn practical skills with a qualified & experienced trainer. Learn about food preparation for groups & events, with an international twist. Develop basic catering, commercial & even industrial kitchen skills.
The Basic Event Catering course is also a fantastic pathway to Certificate III in Commercial Cookery for those wishing to pursue further education in the field.
- Learn & prepare finger food & simple international dishes
- Safe food handling practices
- Plan & cost basic menus
- Cookery, Hospitality & workplace industry terminology development
- Clean, maintain, & use various kitchen equipment
- Optional opportunity to do SITXFSA001 Use Hygienic Practices for Food Safety