Take your computer skills to the next level!
The course aims to provide people with the opportunity to build upon and extend their skills and knowledge using computers and various applications. During this course you will:
- Get familiar with a variety of multimedia applications
- Create complex slideshows for both personal and business reasons
- Further explore Microsoft Office products and their advanced features
- Delve into computer programming by creating simple games and applications
- Peek under the hood of your computer and find out how to troubleshoot and perform upgrades
3 September – 12 November 2018
No classes during school holidays
9:30am – 3:00pm
with a lunch break
|ACFE eligible participants:||$40.00|
|Non Government funded:||$100.00|
Fees are payable prior to commencement of term.
*Concession: ACFE eligible applicants with current Health Care Card, Pension Concession Card or Veteran’s Gold Card. (This is a Ministerial Fees and Charges directive)
There are no formal entry requirements although it is expected that students will have basic literacy and numeracy skills, moderate computer and Internet and email skills.
Places are subject to availability. Eligible criteria applies.
Face to face classroom delivery
All course materials are provided.