- Learn how to use the mouse and keyboard, how to save and create documents and how to use Windows
- Learn how to search the internet and navigate between web pages and how to save pictures and files
- More advanced students can learn to connect with family and friends through social media such as Facebook
6 Feb to 26 Mar 2020
9:30am – 3:00pm
with a lunch break
|* ACFE funded:||$40.00|
|* ACFE funded (concession):||$20.00|
|Fee for service:||$100.00|
*Individuals are eligible for ACFE funding if they hold:
- Australian citizenship
- New Zealand citizenship
- an Australian permanent visa
Subject to numbers.
If you are interested in this course click https://djerriwarrh.org.au/contact/
There are no formal entry requirements although it is expected that students will have basic literacy and numeracy skills.
- Face to face classroom delivery
All course materials are provided.