- Learn how to use the mouse and keyboard, how to save and create documents and how to use Windows
- Learn how to search the internet and navigate between web pages and how to save pictures and files
- Connect with family and friends through social media like Facebook. *A basic understanding of how to use a computer is required
29 October – 17 December
9:30am – 3:00pm
with a lunch break
FREE* for individuals eligible for ACFE funding.
*Individuals are eligible for ACFE funding if they hold:
- Australian citizenship
- New Zealand citizenship
- an Australian permanent visa
Subject to numbers.
If you are interested in this course enrol online now.
- Computer / Laptop / Tablet / Mobile Phone
- Windows / Apple / Linux Operating System
- Speakers – to watch videos and hear conference video calls
OPTIONAL (Not essential, but nice to have)
- Microphone – To participate in conference calls
- Webcam – To participate in conference calls
All course materials are provided.