This course is a ‘career taster’ designed to embed the pre-employment skills sought by local employers in the community services sector, and also to prepare learners to explore employment and training pathways for roles such as:
- Health Services Assistant
- Personal Care Assistant / Personal Care Worker
- Disability Support Worker
- Environmental Services Assistant (cleaning etc.)
- Food Services Assistant
Thursday and Fridays (12 sessions)
13 August – 18 September 2020
9:30am – 3:00pm
FREE* for individuals eligible for ACFE funding.
*Individuals are eligible for ACFE funding if they hold:
- Australian citizenship
- New Zealand citizenship
- an Australian permanent visa
Subject to numbers.
If you are interested in this course enrol online today!
On site in Sunshine