This course takes you into the world of apps, or applications, the little amazing programs that can help you do almost anything. This course will take a more systematic approach, focusing on how to structure your ideas, facts and data into a logical convincing story using a narrative structure. This covers fundamentals of writing, speaking, argumentation and language using digital technologies.
09 October – 18 December
9:30am – 3:00pm
with a lunch break
FREE* online for individuals eligible for ACFE funding.
*Individuals are eligible for ACFE funding if they hold:
- Australian citizenship
- New Zealand citizenship
- an Australian permanent visa
Subject to numbers.
If you are interested in this course enrol online now.Enrol Now
- Computer / Laptop / Tablet / Mobile Phone
- Windows / Apple / Linux Operating System
- Speakers – to watch videos and hear conference video calls
OPTIONAL (Not essential, but nice to have)
- Microphone – To participate in conference calls
- Webcam – To participate in conference calls