This course is suitable for those wishing to work within the childcare sector but have little or no experience of the industry. It will provide a solid foundation for those wishing to progress with further studies within the early years sector.
You will be introduced to online resources as well as some fun practical activities. In this course you will cover:
- setting up and providing experiences for children aged birth to 6 years
- working with families from a wide range of cultures and backgrounds
- food handling – including food alergies and special dietary requirements
- educating children to communicate with each other, trust and engage with each other
- cccupational health and safety in a childcare setting
- first aid in a childcare setting
- Where do I go next – pathways and opportunities
Tuesdays and Thursdays (8 sessions)
21 July 2020 – 13 August 2020
Online remote delivery
10:00am – 1:00pm
FREE* for individuals eligible for ACFE funding.
*Individuals are eligible for ACFE funding if they hold:
- Australian citizenship
- New Zealand citizenship
- an Australian permanent visa
Place are subject to availability
Eligibility criteria applies.
If you are interested in this course enrol online today!