- Learn essential computer skills to prepare for entry-level administrative positions
- Improve typing skills, database management and basic research or data analysis skills
How will you benefit?
The Introduction to Office Administration course will teach you:
|Problem solving||Multi tasking|
|Working effectively in a team||Basic computer skills|
|Basic office procedures||Office etiquette|
5 May to 23 June 2020
9:30am – 3:00pm
FREE* for individuals eligible for ACFE funding.
*Individuals are eligible for ACFE funding if they hold:
- Australian citizenship
- New Zealand citizenship
- an Australian permanent visa
Subject to numbers.
If you are interested in this course enrol online now.Enrol Now
- Computer / Laptop / Tablet / Mobile Phone
- Windows / Apple / Linux Operating System
- Speakers – to watch videos and hear conference video calls
OPTIONAL (Not essential, but nice to have)
- Microphone – To participate in conference calls
- Webcam – To participate in conference calls
All course materials are provided.