[email protected] – Jobs Victoria
About [email protected]
The Victorian Government’s Jobs Victoria initiative provides additional resources to engage with employers and disadvantaged jobseekers to get more Victorians into long-term work.
[email protected] is contracted by the Victorian Government to deliver additional employment services to both employers and jobseekers as part of Jobs Victoria.
[email protected] is a partnership between three trusted community service, education and training providers in Melbourne’s West. Our partners, Westgate Community Initiatives Group Inc., Wyndham Community and Education Centre and Djerriwarrh Community & Education Services have over 100 years combined experience in serving and enriching our local communities in the West.
We provide personalised services to both employers and jobseekers.
- End-to-End Recruitment
- Vacancy listing & management
- Reference checks
- Recommendations for placement
- Workforce planning and training
- Access to database of available workers
- Introduction to Victorian Government Business Engagement Team and possible further incentives to grow your business in Victoria
- Personalised Get2Work Plan
- Work preparation and readiness
- Pre-employment training
- Mentoring and coaching
- Job matching
- Reverse marketing
- Employment placement and onboarding
- Post placement assistance
Eligibility for Jobs Victoria
- Registered Victorian business with Australian Business Number
- Complies with relevant State, Federal Awards and/or Enterprise Bargaining Agreement
- Provides ongoing, long-term job opportunities
- Casual, part-time, full-time positions are eligible provided they meet the above criteria
Either Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident, or Temporary Resident under Australia’s refugee and humanitarian program who hold visas with work entitlements (e.g. temporary protection or Safe Haven Enterprise Visa [SHEV])
Disadvantaged jobseekers who have complex barriers to employment that put them at risk of long-term unemployment and who require additional personalised support to complement existing services offered by other State and Commonwealth providers, such as:
- People from culturally diverse communities including refugees and asylum seekers
- Young people aged 15-24 and not engaged in education, training or employment
- Young people in out-of-home care
- Jobseekers with a disability and/or mental illness
- Long-term unemployed people (six months plus)
Our Vision is to work in collaboration with and complement other Commonwealth and State employment services to ensure more disadvantaged Victorians get back to work, that Victorian employers have a pipeline of ready and available workers for their business needs, and that all Victorians are given the opportunity to participate in our State’s progress and prosperity.
Please contact Djerriwarrh Community & Education Services on (03) 8746 1000 and request a call back from a [email protected] Recruitment Specialist.