Victorian Training Guarantee
Djerriwarrh Community & Education Services (Djerriwarrh Employment and Education Services, TOID No: 3771) is a contracted provider of Victorian Government subsidised training. Funding is provided through the Skills First program.
The Victorian Training Guarantee is making vocational education and training more accessible to people who do not hold a post-school qualification, or who want to gain a higher level qualification than they already hold.
Am I eligible for a government-subsidised training place ?
You may be eligible for a government-subsidised training place if you are:
- an Australian citizen
- an Australian Permanent Resident (holder of a permanent visa)
- a New Zealand citizen
and are any of the following:
- under 20 years of age
- seeking to enrol in an Approved Foundation Skills List course
- seeking to enrol in VCE or VCAL
- seeking to enrol in an apprenticeship
- 20 years and older and ‘upskilling’ by seeking to enrol in a course at a higher level than your existing qualification
You can also check what you may be eligible for by using the interactive Victorian Skills Gateway Eligibility Indicator
Visit the Victorian Training Guarantee website for further information on the funding eligibility.
Learn more about Djerriwarrh’s accredited courses here.