Information Management Officer
- Highly regarded not-for-profit organisation
- Progressive, enthusiastic and dedicated staff
- Attractive Salary Packaging available
- Part-time position (0.6) 12-month contract
- Based in Melton
Djerriwarrh Community & Education Services (Djerriwarrh) is a highly regarded not-for-profit charitable organisation which has been delivering high quality education, training, employment and youth programs in the western suburbs of Melbourne since 1989. Djerriwarrh’s Mission Statement is ‘empowering individuals and local communities to learn, connect and grow’. Djerriwarrh has an inclusive, collaborative workplace culture.
We are seeking an Information Management Officer to join our Corporate Services Team to support the maintenance and development of Djerriwarrh’s ISM and Compliance Systems to meet legal, contractual and regulatory obligations. The position requires skills and experience in administration/Information Technology including data management, document control and process development.
Applications are invited from suitably experienced and enthusiastic professionals, including new graduates, who have strong administrative and organisational skills and the ability to work with a range of information technology systems. Knowledge of information security standards and practices will be highly regarded.
- Support the Compliance Manager to implement, maintain and continually improve Djerriwarrh’s Information Security Management System with a focus on processes and technical tasks.
- Maintain the electronic document management system in accordance with Djerriwarrh’s record management policies and procedures.
- Participate in policy and procedure development and ongoing revision.
- Participate in internal and external audits as required.
A relevant qualification in business/administration/Information Technology or relevant work experience.
New graduates in business/administration/Information Technology welcome to apply.
For a position description and information on how to apply please click on the following links:
Applications must include a cover letter, an address to the Key Selection Criteria and a current resume. Applicants who do not address the Key Selection Criteria will not be contacted.
Closing date: 5:00pm Thursday 8 December 2022
Djerriwarrh actively encourages applications from Aboriginal peoples, people from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability.