Program Administration Officer – AMEP
- Highly regarded not-for-profit organisation
- Progressive, enthusiastic and dedicated staff
- Attractive Salary Packaging available
- Full time position
- Based in Sunshine
Djerriwarrh Community & Education Services (Djerriwarrh) is a highly regarded not-for-profit charitable organisation which has been delivering high quality education, training, employment and youth programs in the western suburbs of Melbourne since 1989. Djerriwarrh’s Mission Statement is ‘empowering individuals and local communities to learn, connect and grow’. Djerriwarrh has an inclusive, collaborative workplace culture.
Djerriwarrh delivers a range of accredited training including the Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP) funded by the Department of Home Affairs.
The EAL programs/courses assist participants develop settlement and language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) skills, with the expectation that such improvements will enable them to participate more effectively in the Australian community, further training or employment.
Program Administration Officer.
- High level computer skills with demonstrated experience using student management systems and Microsoft Office software.
- High level communication skills including working with a range of stakeholders and culturally and linguistically diverse groups.
- High level organisational and administrative skills including attention to detail.
- Experience in administration in a community training setting desirable.
For a position description and information on how to apply please click on the following links:
Applications must include a cover letter and a current resume.
Closing date: 5:00pm Wednesday 29 June 2022
Djerriwarrh actively encourages applications from Aboriginal peoples, people from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability.