Traineeship & VET Program Coordinator
- Highly regarded not-for-profit organisation
- Progressive, enthusiastic and dedicated staff
- Attractive Salary Packaging available
- Full time (part time considered)
- Based in Melton
Djerriwarrh Community & Education Services (Djerriwarrh) is a highly regarded not-for-profit charitable organisation which has been delivering high quality education, training, employment and youth programs in the western suburbs of Melbourne since 1989. Djerriwarrh’s Mission Statement is ‘empowering individuals and local communities to learn, connect and grow’. Djerriwarrh has an inclusive, collaborative workplace culture.
The Skills First program is the vehicle through which RTOs in Victoria are contracted to deliver government subsidised training services to eligible individuals.
The program seeks to improve participants’ skills, with the expectation that such improvements will enable them to participate more effectively in the labour force.
We are seeking a suitably qualified VET professional with skills in:
- coordination of Traineeships
- administration of VET programs
- supervision of staff
The Traineeship and VET Program Coordinator is responsible for:
- administration of the traineeships including maintaining student information on Epsilon;
- assisting the Education Manager with the coordination, review and development of the course program and delivery and assessment materials;
- assisting the Education Manager with supporting and supervising the training administration team
- reporting student progress
- participating in team meetings, professional development, validation sessions; and
- internal/external audits as required.
Travel is required between off-campus locations and our Melton site.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in the VET sector
- Must hold a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE 40110, TAE40116 or higher) as well as a qualification in Business Administration or other relevant qualification
- Evidence of recent professional development related to the VET sector
- Experience in the use of the EPSILON data base and/or aXcelerate SMS
For a position description and information on how to apply please click on the following links:
Applications Direction Traineeship & VET Program Coordinator – May 2023
Traineeship & VET Program Coordinator – May 2023
Applications must include a cover letter and a current resume. Applications will be considered on submission.
Djerriwarrh actively encourages applications from Aboriginal peoples, people from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability.