VET Trainer and Assessor
- Highly regarded not-for-profit organisation
- Progressive, enthusiastic and dedicated staff
- Attractive Salary Packaging available
- Based in Melton/Sunbury/Sunshine/Ballarat
Djerriwarrh Community & Education Services (Djerriwarrh) is a highly regarded not-for-profit charitable organisation which has been delivering high quality education, training, employment and youth programs in the western suburbs of Melbourne since 1989. Djerriwarrh’s Mission Statement is ‘empowering individuals and local communities to learn, connect and grow’. Djerriwarrh has an inclusive, collaborative workplace culture.
The Skills First program is the vehicle through which RTOs in Victoria are contracted to deliver government subsidised training services to eligible individuals.
The program seeks to improve participants’ skills, with the expectation that such improvements will enable them to participate more effectively in the labour force.
We are looking to expand our delivery in 2022 and are seeking suitably qualified trainer/assessor to deliver the following qualification in 2022 as a traineeship:
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing)
The trainer/assessor is responsible for:
- delivery of course units following the Training Assessment Strategy, Training Plans and Facilitator guides
- administering assessment using approved assessment tools
- maintaining skills and knowledge of current practice within relevant industry
- following policies and procedures to highest compliance standards
Travel is required between off-campus locations and our Melton site.
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or equivalent
- Qualifications at same AQF level or higher in the field of delivery
- Proven recent and relevant training and industry experience
- Current Trainer/Assessor matrix mapped to relevant units of competency
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Current Working With Children Check
For a position description and information on how to apply please click on the following links:
Applications must include a cover letter and a current resume.
Applications will be reviewed upon submission.
Djerriwarrh actively encourages applications from Aboriginal peoples, people from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability.