Djerriwarrh Community House is a place where people of all abilities, backgrounds and ages can come to:
- Meet, talk and make friends
- Develop new skills
- Engage in lifelong learning and further study
- Be involved in community events
- Find out about other local services or activities
- Join a class or support group
- Take up an activity for fun and enjoyment.
- Building Cultural Connections.
Djerriwarrh Community House is proud to be part of Melton Council’s Melton Local Project funded by the Victorian State Government. Melton Local Project provides support to help reduce the spread of COVID19 amongst the vulnerable culturally and linguistically diverse communities of Melton.
Call us today on 03 8746 1000 to register for the 2022 Power Savings Bonus Community Outreach Event. More info here
Term 1 Program List 2022
– Please zoom via the “-” and “+” bar below the above magazine
– To make the page full screen, click on the button in the bottom right corner of the above magazine.
To keep up-to-date like the Community House Facebook Page.
We also work closely with Melton South Community Centre. If you can’t find the right program with Djerriwarrh, please consider Melton South Community Centre’s programs here.