Djerriwarrh Community House is a place where people of all abilities, backgrounds and ages can come to:
- Meet, talk and make friends
- Develop new skills
- Engage in lifelong learning and further study
- Be involved in community events
- Find out about other local services or activities
- Join a class or support group
- Take up an activity for fun and enjoyment.
- Building Cultural Connections.
Download our current program list here
Did you catch the recent article about our amazing new Moroccan Cooking Class in the Melton & Moorabool Star Weekly? You can learn more about this course here!