Djerriwarrh Community House is a place where people of all abilities, backgrounds and ages can come to:
- Meet, talk and make friends
- Develop new skills
- Engage in lifelong learning and further study
- Be involved in community events
- Find out about other local services or activities
- Join a class or support group
- Take up an activity for fun and enjoyment.
- Building Cultural Connections.
Term 2 Program List 2021
– Please zoom via the “-” and “+” bar below the above magazine
– To make the page full screen, click on the button in the bottom right corner of the above magazine.
Head to the Community House Program page HERE
To keep up-to-date like the Community House Facebook Page.
We also work closely with Melton South Community Centre. If you can’t find the right program with Djerriwarrh, please consider Melton South Community Centre’s programs here.