$250 Power Saving Bonus
If you need help accessing the Power Saving Bonus, we can assist you.
The Power Saving Bonus is a $250 payment from the Victorian Government to help with energy bills.
Are you eligible?
- You must be a Victorian residential energy consumer. This means you must have a residential electricity account.
- You are receiving payment under one of these benefits:
– Centrelink Pensioner Concession Card, or
– JobSeeker, Youth Allowance, Austudy or Abstudy or
– Department of Veterans Affairs Pensioner Concession Card
– Or hold a Department of Veterans Affairs Gold Card
What you need to have when you apply
When you apply for the Power Saving Bonus you will need to have:
- Your electricity bill, either on paper or electronically.
- Your Centrelink Customer Reference Number (CRN) or DVA Card Number, so the government can verify you. This is listed on your concession card and letters from Centrelink or in your MyGov account.
For more information
For more information please refer to the Victorian Government’s FAQ https://compare.energy.vic.gov.au/psb-faq
Please note: Djerriwarrh Neighbourhood House is assisting the community to access the Power Saving Bonus. We do NOT set the eligibility for the Power Saving Bonus and have no control over who receives the payment.